The material in the Teacher's Guide is designed to aid and assist in your own preparations to teach. Use it as a springboard to plan a lesson that will meet the needs and understanding of your particular class.
Take a look at this invaluable resource—it's one you will refer to again and again for helpful tips and lesson plans. It can save you hours of preparation time—and help you present an inspiring, motivating lesson that your class will look forward to each week.
This essential guide includes the following:
- Tips and ideas for teaching the Young Disciple Bible lesson.
- Detailed lesson plans for each week.
- Fun and educational activities to get your class involved.
- Ideas to help you spiritually challenge your class.
- Discussion prompts for teaching the YD lessons to older youth.
Order your copy today—and make sure each teacher in your class takes advantage of this valuable resource.
A limited supply of back issues are available here.